We at Campus Medicine are innovating consistently and here‘s some news around the new addition to our existing ERP system. Recently, we upgraded our ERP with online attendance system module. This module is equipped with face recognition and biometrics attendance.
Being already aware of and considering the challenges of a traditional attendance system like manual handling of attendance workflows and calculations, no common platform for data sharing between the stake holders of the institution and difficulties around real time data retrieval, we came up with this solution for automated management of attendance in campuses.
So, here’s presenting the new online attendance system Benefits and working -
1. Integrates all the departments on a common platform to create the academic information backbone of the campus
2. Generates systematic reports of class attendance
3. Requires zero paperwork or human efforts
4. Helps Faculty recognize defaulters at the click of a button
5. Instant access to attendance history of a particular student
6. Manageable and systematic approach of maintenance records
7. Search facility helps in searching or finding any record anytime
8. Ensures efficient administration and management of student attendance
9. Optimum use of time, cost and resources of the institution
The student online attendance system comes with a mobile face reader/ biometric that is taken to the classrooms. The F2F system of punching is followed which includes validation and credit of student. Automatic text alerts are sent to parents of absentees. The stake holders can access attendance records through their dashboards. Multiple reports can be generated as per requirement. Real time reporting can be done with ease due to the inbuilt calculation formula for calculating individual and cumulative attendance. Overall attendance can be calculated on a pro rate basis as well.